The RV Yandabo is the lastest small luxury cruise ship on Ayeyarwaddy river in Myanmar.
The RV Yandabo is the lastest small luxury cruise ship on Ayeyarwaddy river. She doesn’t have much historical background but will offer you to enjoy an extraordinary high-standard service.
Yandabo is the name of a beautiful pottery village, historically recognized for the signing of the Yandabo Treaty, which took place under a tree on the riverbank in 1826, between the British and Royal Burmese Household of Ava.
The Yandabo is built for passengers’ safety and comfort as beautiful design in promenade and fine dining room.
The founders of the Yandabo are Ko Myo Zay Yar (former experienced famous Ship Manager of the RV Paukan, RV Pandaw 2 and Pandaw 4 for the past 8 years), Ma Tint Tint Lwin (Tour Guide) and Ko Zaw Lin Oo. These three young and energetic people would like to give you the best of the best service when you are cruising with the Yandabo.
Yangon Water Bus would like to be the role model of water transportation systems in Southeast Asia and a forerunner of customer satisfaction with highly affordable prices and uncompromising safety standards. Yangon Water Bus’s mission is to ease our customers’ daily commute with continuously improving services and standards in the water transportation industry of Myanmar.
Yangon Water Bus’s vision is to provide convenient, efficient, and reliable water transportation possibilities for Myanmar people, all around in the waters of Yangon City and Yangon Region.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Bagan to Mandalay||Bagan – Yandabo Village||Yandabo Village–Mandalay|
All reservation and confirmation of availability by Yangon office.
Infants below the age of 4 years may sleep in their parent’s cabin without extra but the company cannot guarantee the availability of a cot. Children up to 12 years must occupy a berth and pay 50% of the adult rate if sharing the same cabins. Full rate applied if staying in a different cabin.
For booking of 4 + cabins: FOC accommodation in the officer accommodation on certain ships and according to availability.
Local tour Guides
We provide English Speaking Guide on boat. Guide is subject to availability.
Local guide will be charged USD 50 per person for Booking up to 3 cabins.
For booking of 3 + cabins, FOC accommodation in Half twin shared room provided according to availability.
- 30 % deposit is required upon confirmation of the booking.
- If payment is not received after (14) days of confirmation, your booking will be automatically cancelled.(Refundable if the booking is cancelled within the cancellation terms).
- Final payment must be paid 30 days before departure.
- Payment will failure as a cancellation charges apply.
- Payment of extra F & B or extra excursions are to be paid directly on Yandabo boat.
For cancellations of bookings, the following charges will apply:
- Up to 91 days prior to departure : no cancellation fee
- From 90–61 days prior to departure : 30 % of the cancelled cabins amount
- From 60–31 days prior to departure : 50 % of the cancelled cabins amount
- From 30–15 days prior to departure : 80 % of the cancelled cabins amount
- 14 days or less
- Partial reduction of rooms or change of departure date is deemed as cancellation and the above charges may be applied.
- Unless otherwise agreed 2 or more bookings of the same agent on same dates and same cruises are considered a unique booking resulting by the combination of each.
Charter Payment terms and Conditions
- 30 % of the total charter amount is required upon confirmation of any bookings.
- Final Balance of the total charter amount due 30 days prior to departure.
- All charter payments are non refundable in event of cancellation by charterer.
- All charter rates include fuel, pilots, gratuities to crew, main meals, coffee, tea and local mineral water of the cruise, A maximum of two guides and two coaches per charter as required depending on numbers
- All charter rates exclude pre and post cruise transfers, port dues, flights, hotels and other ground handling; laundry, beverages, wines and imported alcoholic beverages, important mineral waters.
- There are no special terms of payment for charters and the standard published bookings conditions and terms and conditions apply.
|Length||84 Feet,(24.6) Meter|
|Beam||20 Feet (6) Meter|
|Design Draft||2.5 Feet (0.8) Meter|
|Diesel Engine||1 x 160 HP, Nissan Diesel, Model : PD 6-113856|
|Design Speed||8 Knots|
|Max Upriver Speed||6 Nautical Miles Per Hour (Dry Season)|
|Max Downriver Speed||10 Nautical Miles Per Hour (Dry Season)|
|Navigation||Navigation Lights, Ship Horn, Search Light,|
|Communication||GSM & CDMA Phone, VHF Radio|
|Generators||1x25Kva + 1×15 Kva for emergency|
|Fire Protections||Fire Extinguishers, Fire Hose Cabinets, Portable Fire Pump|
|Safety||Emergency Lights, Emergency Gen-set, Life Jackets, Rigid Floating Device,Rescues Speed Boat|
|Passengers||25 for day cruise and 8 for overnight cruises|
|Cabins||4 Cabins With Private Bathroom and shower
1 Deluxe (Upper Deck)
Main Deck: 3 Superiors (Twins)
Lounge & Bar on the Sundeck/Solarium (Capacity : 10 Seats)